Monday, March 05, 2007

Absence

If anyone is wondering what has happened that is preventing me to write, well, this someone hasn't been reading with attention, or has just happened to find my blog.

One way or the other, the reason why my last entry is dated 26th febraury is that on the 27th Susanne has arrived in Rome and here she will stay until the first days of April. That, together with the fact that I can not write extensively during work time anymore (amazingly, I find myself with something to do at work, and happily so) is also the reason why, probably, I will write only sporadically over the course of this month.

In other news, I've been made an offer about my writing, a very tempting one, but have not heard from the offering one since I've accepted, so either he realized the enormity of what he had done, or he has simply been very busy... who knows.

More in the next news flash.

No comments: