Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Brief Notes

As a result of a very nasty email exchange (actually, monologue, I did post two mails all in all against the dozen of the other side), I'm one step short from leaving the VCN community. That would be quite an interesting day to celebrate my birthday 2 days from now, but there's a limit to the harassment one can take, I suppose. We will see.

And yes, I do not know how it happened, but it seems I'm moving well in my thirties the 5th. At least, last year, the one i reached the fateful 30, I had Susanne here for the whole week of my birthday, this year I'm going to be on my own and I've absolutely no plans. Not to mention, Susann'e has such a bad net connection at her new house in Mainz that is doubtful that video conferencing will be an option from now on.

At least, the scooter reparations were less expensive than I expected. The only good news of the day.

No comments: